Warning/Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.
GENERAL USE WARNINGS:
1. This product is not intended for non-smokers. Don’t use if you currently don’t smoke tobacco or vape.
2. Do not allow others to use your device at any time.
3. Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
4. Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
5. This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be one. If you are trying to quit smoking or vaping please consult your doctor.
6. You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
7. Do not drink the e-liquid.
8. Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels. Exact amounts are not guaranteed by volume or by way of aerosol.
9. Do not use while driving.
10. Vape outdoors and away from the vicinity of humans and pets.
11. Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product.
12. Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus, see your seller.
13. Do not use tanks and mechanical devices, mixing them may cause an explosion.
14. If you hear anything unusual from the device immediately stop using it and take it to your seller.
15. Dispose according to local laws. If a facility is unavailable return the used product to your seller.
16. Use this product in moderation, especially your first time. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart beat and other symptoms.
17. Drink at least 8-cups of water daily. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and water aids your body to metabolize the nicotine.
18. Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed.
19. Do not use while driving
20. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, TEENS, AND PETS.
21. Do not use if you have existing health problems.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or bodily injury.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA WARNING:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience certain symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center at (800) 222-1222.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as Liquid, cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: PO BOX 13443 Overland Park Kansas USA 66282.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Orders placed before 6:00PM PST will be shipped next business day via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Orders made after 6PM PST will be shipped on the following business day. Example: If a customer places an order on Thursday evening at 5:00PM PST, their order will be shipped Friday morning. If a customer places an order on Friday evening at 6:30PM PST, their order will be shipped Monday morning (the following business day).
*During new product releases, holidays or store-wide sales, shipping delays may occur.
Tracking numbers will be sent to purchaser’s registered email address. Once a package is passed onto the Postal Service it is no longer under the control of Twisted Messes LLC. If an order is lost by the Postal Service the buyer must contact us at email@example.com to report the event.
We apologize for the inconvenience but we are no longer able to process international payments directly through the website. For international orders please follow instructions at this link to submit your order manually.
If a package is lost during transit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO BOX 13443 Overland Park Kansas USA 66282.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Below is a complete statement of the Terms and Conditions of Sale which apply to your purchase and/or use of any and all products by TWISTED MESSES. Sale of any TWISTED MESSES’S product is expressly conditioned on your (the “Buyer” or “Buyer’s”) assent to these Terms and Conditions of Sale and TWISTED MESSES (the “Seller”) expressly objects to any additional or different terms. If you do not accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, please return the product promptly.
NO WARRANTY – THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES GIVEN BY SELLER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, SPECIFCALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE PRODUCT OR THE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
Specifically, there is no warranty or offer of replacement or repair for any losses or damage due to misuse, accident, abuse, neglect, wear and tear, corrosion, moisture, Buyer’s or any other person’s negligence, unauthorized modification or alteration, use beyond capacity, use of unsuitable power sources or environmental conditions, improper installation, repair, handling, maintenance or application or any other cause not the fault of Seller. Unless otherwise specified by Seller in writing, Seller has no duty to inspect, observe, advise and/or warn as to the product, or as to any other products or conditions that might interact with or affect the product, at the time of sale, delivery, or otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY — SELLER IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE PRODUCT OR THE USE OF THE PRODUCT AND IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER BASED IN LAW, EQUITY, CONTRACT, INFRINGEMENT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OTHER TORT OR OTHERWISE), DOES SELLER’S LIABILITY TO BUYER AND/OR USERS FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES HEREUNDER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES IN AN ACTION FOR CONTRIBUTION OR INDEMNITY) EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY BUYER FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT PROVIDED BY SELLER GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION. BUYER AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT DOES SELLER’S LIABILITY TO BUYER AND/OR USERS EXTEND TO INCLUDE INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
Unless otherwise specified by Seller in writing, it is expressly understood that any technical advice furnished by Seller with respect to the use of the product is given without charge, and Seller assumes no obligation or liability for the advice given or not given, or results obtained, all such advice being given and freely and voluntarily accepted at Buyer’s own risk.
Buyer assumes responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury to himself/herself, other persons or property arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the use of the product, either alone or in combination with other products/components, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold Seller harmless for any such loss, damage or injury.
DISCLAIMER OF RELIABILITY – THERE IS NO ASSURANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THE PRODUCT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The product is for personal, recreational use and enjoyment only. The product is not a medical or smoking cessation device. Users should always rely on the advice of their physicians, and their own judgment, to make decisions concerning their health and wellness.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): We may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates, if you do not wish to receive email marketing or updates please contact us at email@example.com or unsubscribe from the link provided in any marketing emails received from us.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Twisted Messes LLC PO BOX 13443 Overland Park Kansas USA 66282
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on WordPress They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through WordPress’ data storage, databases and the general WordPress application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then WordPress stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read WordPress’ Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at Twisted Messes LLC
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[PO BOX 13443 Overland Park Kansas USA 66282]