NOTE: This device does not receive over sized 26650 batteries – they will not fit!
Please use batteries within the 26650 battery spec: 26.5 +0/-0.7mm x 65.4 +0/-1.0mm
We recommend any of these 4 compatible authentic battery sets:
• IMREN IMR26650 3600mAh, 60A (Orange)
• EFEST IMR26650 3500mAh, 32A (Light Purple)
• MNKE IMR26650 3500mAh, 30A (Orange)
• MXJO IMR26650 3500mAh, 35A (Yellow)
Xxiaze Product Specification:
• Power – IMR 26650 Li Ion: 30A continuous (min)
• (user replaceable) 50A pulsed (min)
• 0C – 50C (discharge)
• 2X Series (2S1P) Configuration
• Output Power: 0W – 200W Regulated Mode (typ.)
• Stacked 2S1P MECH Box Mod Power (unregulated)
• Input Voltage: 6.0V – 8.6V
• Input Current: 0.1A Standby
• 0.1A – 50A (max) Operation
• Output Voltage: 5.0V – 8.6V (typ.) Bypass Mode
• 2.47V,3.46V,4.24V,4.90V,5.47V(+/-10%)Reg Mode
• Output Current: 0A – 50A Bypass Mode
• 0A – 35A Regulated Mode
• Under Voltage Lockout: 6.0V (no load)
• Under Voltage Lockout: 5.0V (under load)
• Over Current Cutoff: 50A
• Over Temperature Cutoff: 122F (50C)
• Operating Temperature: 32F – 122F (0C – 50C)
• Altitude: -197′ – 6000′ MSL
• Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
• Vape Timeout Cutoff: 7 Seconds
• High Temp 510 Connector: 300C
• Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1Ohm* – 3.0Ohm
• Efficiency: >95% Bypass Mode @ 1Ohm
• >85% Regulated Mode
* 0.1Ohm and 0.15Ohm – limited operation modes
Warning/Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.