• 150watt Capability (Max Power at 0.09-0.3ohm)
• Chipset Manufactured in the USA
• Wattage Support Down to 0.05ohm in regular and temp control mode
• Spring Loaded 510 Pin
• Powered by Series 18650 Batteries (Replaceable)
• Temperature Control for Nickel or Titanium Wire
• Bonded Silicone-Rubber Coating for added Comfort and Durability (embossed with the Twisted Messes logo)
• 24k Gold-Plated Buttons and Battery Hatch
• Shot-Gun Style Battery Loading
• Resistance Locking for Temp-Control
• Safe-Guards: 5-Click locking feature, reverse polarity, over-heating, over-time, short-circuit, low battery voltage
Items Included with Purchase:
• Twisted Messes 150w Box Mod
• Certificate of Passed Quality Inspection
• User Manual (with instructions on basic operation and functionality)
• External Packaging (Printed Cardboard and Foam inserts to protect during transit)
Note: Batteries are sold separately, this device requires two (2) high-drain 18650 lithium ion batteries to operate..
This device has a 1 year limited manufacturer’s defect warranty. For warranty claims please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions
Maximum wattage output (150watts) can be achieved with resistances between 0.09 and 0.3ohm. Maximum power output will also be dependent on the types of batteries used and the health of those cells.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.