• 24mm Barrel Diameter – 26.75mm Overall Height (not including drip tip).
• 22.75mm Build Deck.
• 11mm I.D. wide bore recessed delrin drip tip.
• Standard 510 connection w/ gold plated screw.
• Peek insulators.
• Unique “Collet Post Assembly” rebuilding platform.
• Gold plated brass Post/Inserts/Nuts.
• Air Slit designed for under coil air movement.
• Adjustable horizontal airflow combined w/ Air Slit generates a large range of airflow options.
• Various “Collet Inserts” ranging in cutout sizes (S-1.3mm, M-1.9mm, L-2.4mm, XL-3.0mm) to accommodate a wide range of builds. *Atomizer comes preloaded with an extra set of M sized Collet Inserts.
• 12mm length from centerline to centerline of posts for wide coil fitment.
• 1/4″ Doode Wrench & spare O-rings included.
The design was inspired by the mechanics of a collet chuck system which is commonly used on Dremel’s, electrical connections and CNC machining. In this mechanical system, you have various inserts to receive different sized (and shaped) parts to make a secure and detachable mounting connection. Taking that idea and redesigning it into a highly functional atomizer was the goal. It is the first ever “Collet Post Assembly” rebuildable deck. The atomizer comes with 4 different sized Collet Inserts and one additional set pre-inserted in the atomizer. With the range in cutout sizes, it will accommodate almost any sized build.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.