Duane and Nick are long time friends thanks to a chance meeting at a vape event in San Diego. The two had been talking about making their
“ideal” Dripping atomizer for a while, and after months and months of prototypes the RECOIL RDA is finally ready to be released into the world.
Every aspect of this RDA has been meticulously fine tuned. From unique smooth and even airflow design. To the tight clean fit and finish. Everything on this RDA was put under a microscope and tested for months before either of them felt confident putting their name on it.
“We both have a very similar vaping style and building style” says Nick “we wanted something that could
house these complicated builds, but also be easily approachable to the average vaper” Duane goes on to
say “We wanted a tight fit and finish on the RDA as well. Something that feels high quality, and would
look at home on top of anything from a simple box mod, to a high end stabilized wood mod”
The result was the Recoil RDA. Unique and simple 4 post deck style. Clean fit and finish. Solid and
snappy o-rings and a unique raised and angled airflow to help prevent leaks from over dripping.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.