The New HexOhm 3.0 by Craving Vapor has its own proprietary board that is rated for up to 30 amps and a capable of 180 watts. Some additional features were added including low voltage cutoff for battery protection, a 10 second cutoff timer and a master on/off switch.
As far as cosmetics go, all of its plastics have been upgraded from 3d printed material to injection molded ultem which houses solid brass, spring-loaded battery contacts. They also hid the magnets in the door and decided to make their own spring loaded 510.
Min Volts: 3 Volts
Max Volts: 6 Volts
Max Amps: 30 Amps
Max Watts: 180 Watts
Enclosure: Anodized Aluminum
Battery Sled: Ultem
Battery Contacts: Solid brass
Power Circuit: HEX-T/30-c
Resistance Range: .10 – ∞
Recommended Ohms: .2
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.